Photo inspiration + weekend links


Images via Lonny.com

I've been think about adding pelmets to the windows in our bedroom for awhile, but this living room - from Lonny's March/April 2012 issue - has me convinced. I especially love the combination of tailored pelmets and casual tie-backs. Unfortunately I don't have any more of my drapery fabric (shoot), but I think I have a plan. You'll have to check back next week to see if it works.

Here are your links. Have a great weekend!

-I think I'll try Jenny's pelmet tutorial. Duct tape is right up my alley.
-So, this happened.
-A super sweet girl's room.
-And an inspiring kitchen reno.
-I really like this piece on building a work wardrobe from scratch. Some great ideas for mixing and matching too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts