Sweet Little French Footstool {Before & After}

Have I mentioned that I started a booth with 3 other friends?
We did!!
It's something we've wanted to try for a while.
We'll see what happens...
If you want find us then check out this.

So...
A few weeks back I bought this little stool frame off of Craigslist.
Not much there.
Perfect.


Inspiration took a few weeks.
It hit me in the middle of the night.
Luckily I was still awake to receive it.




I got my graphic here.



I used my art projector to project the image on.
Yup, I drew it on with a brown marker.


I wish she fit in with the crowd in our home.

She was just a bit to dainty though.


I will for sure be using this "scrunched" look again.
Lurve it.

She is at  Market On The Square in Granbury, TX now.
Go fetch her.

(The graphic was from graphics fairy)Thanks to a reader for letting me know my link was dead!
Photobucket

Linking to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts