The Ugly Truth: Part II

Okay, so last week I slipped in a quick post as I frantically prepared for a Holiday Open House on Friday. It's been an amazing week and I can now finally sit down for a few moments and share the finished pieces with you that I gave sneek peeks of last week!

Overall, things went great! I met a ton of awesome mom-preneurs and biz owners and sold all of the bigger pieces that I took with me and a couple of smaller items. 

My pictures weren't the best. For some reason, I felt a little frazzled when I got there and that's when I was snapping most of the shots. I wanted to take them before things began just in case people decided to take things away as they shopped.


IMG_0928



Just in case you forgot, let me just give you a reminder of what this beautiful little space looked like BEFORE...


IMG_0913


It's okay you can cry...it's like a pic right out of a horror movie, right? 



Moving right along...

IMG_0919

I really do like the way this one turned out...can't find my BEFORE pics. Again. I have to get organized a bit better around here but I LOVE the story that goes along with this. Purchased it from a couple who'd owned it since they were kids but needed some love just like most pieces we all pick up. 


It has now found a loving home with a sweet new friend who felt the need to "treat" herself! I love it!

picnikfile_XZaCWG

Then, there was this desk. So sweet. The perfect size for a small office or a kid's bedroom. Both of these pieces sold fairly quickly. I love the AS Cream color and how it works with the natural finish of the top of the desk...really yummy. 



IMG_0924

.A bit of crumpled, shredded music sheet paper and some coasters for the stocking. Sweet. 


IMG_0930

Hydrangeas. Anyone else infatuated? These are my favorite flowers and THIS is what they look like dried! Amazing! A bit of willow to add some texture and it's like Heaven!

picnikfile_wxbLyg

I think these may have been my favorite pieces. They didn't sell...surprised but kinda relieved. I love them. Unfortunately, I don't need them nor do we have space so they must find another home! 


Overall, it was a great, great, great event and I had so much fun getting to know some people, meet some new clients and make some new friends. 


Thanks to THESE ladies, it was time well spent!


Stay tuned as I share a little more before the weekend's out on a great find from THOSE ladies for my living room and share pics of how that room is beginning to come together. 


Hope you all are having had a great week! 


Joining the fun at...




shabby creek cottage


Furniture Feature Fridays

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts