DIY gift ideas

On Wednesday I shared my holiday wishlist and yesterday I started shopping (for my family, not myself :). This year, I'm determined to make something for everyone on my list. I love the personal touch that comes with a DIY gift and of course they're fun to make, too. Even if you don't consider yourself a DIYer, the ideas below are easy enough for anyone to try.

I love these DIY copper-leafed candles by Emily Henderson. Perfect for a stocking stuffer or a hostess gift.

source: stylebyemilyhenderson.com

There are lots of options for home baked gifts, but if baking's not your thing - or maybe you're just short on time - here are some really pretty ways to make store-bought goodies more gift-worthy.

source: style at home magazine (dec 2011)

My friend Sorren put together a ridiculously easy how-to for a DIY coffee exfoliant and a DIY sugar lip exfoliant. With some cute packaging, they would make great holiday gifts.

source: classic noise

Nicole featured two great posts on how to make a simple bauble necklace and how to make a statement necklace...

source: making it lovely

...and plants always make a great gift. Here are two simple ways to make them extra special with DIY painted planters.

source: homedit & the proper pinwheel

Will you be making any gifts this year? Share your ideas in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts