Photo inspiration + links for your weekend

via

There are so many things to love about this room (hello, polka dots), but I'm really digging the unique bedside table and gorgeous styling. It's pretty, but still functional (like, you could actually read one of those books).

I've been thinking a lot about going back to work lately and what that will mean for this blog. Funnily enough,  I've decided that if I want to keep blogging regularly, I need to expand my scope. I'll still mostly be sharing house progress, DIY projects and design inspiration, but you may see a few posts about other stuff I like too. Think food, style, and more regular posts about my life. I hope these tweaks will make the blog more fun to write and more fun to read, and of course I hope you'll keep following along :)

On that note, I stumble across all kinds of interesting/funny/helpful/inspiring things during my internet travels and I'm going to start sharing some of them here. I like it when other bloggers do it, so I'm hoping you won't mind me doing it too. Happy weekend!

-I wish I read this article when I was pregnant. Turns out I probably didn't need to worry about that occasional glass of wine.

-For anyone who celebrated turkey day yesterday, these light and healthy recipes are part of a post-Thanksgiving detox (I'm not saying you need one, I'm just saying it's there).

-This explains why my hydrangea bush didn't flower this year. Oops.

-If you've ever wondered what a Romney yard sale would look like...

-Now that American Thanksgiving is over, here are 150 stocking stuffer ideas. Chalkboard paint? Genius!

-If you live in or near Halifax, make sure you mark this event on your calendar for next weekend.

-And finally, have you been following the Air Rihanna fiasco? Catch up on Julieanne Smolinski's very funny dispatches from Rihanna's 777 tour here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts