Photo inspiration + weekend links


images via wood & wool stool
There is something so cozy and comforting about these photos. I want to jump right in. Also, I want soup.

Wood & Wool Stool is filled with beautiful images like these, so make sure you stop by for a visit.

Here are a few links for your weekend. I have a couple of projects I'm hoping to get to this weekend and my big walk is tomorrow - wish me luck! See you Monday.

-Here's a cool way to make packing your kids' lunches fun (thanks Monique!).
-I really want to be friends with Alison Brie. Like, really.
-This makes me want to dig out our collection of Calvin and Hobbes books (see larger images here).
-The deaths in Quentin Tarantino's movies - all 560 of them - have been charted. And there's a Kill Key.
-Mario makes it look so easy. And delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts