sweet and simple vintage bedroom

Back home at last!!!  After a thrilling, exhilarating, exhausting, inspiring, invigorating, incredible conference at Alt Summit 2013.  More on that later, it was a life changer.  
I also have some very exciting news from the past few weeks, two design successes I am really thrilled with, I'll share soon I promise.  But for now a quick post of an image that has been in my mind the past few months.  

Simple, vintage botanical, pinks, white walls, natural light - many of the things I love. (via Hus & Hem)

I have to hang my fish prints somewhere, similar to the botanicals I love, but fish versions we have had for years.
Its on the 2013 style refresh list.

But for now its back to settling back into home, you guessed it - laundry laundry laundry and covering school books.
No complaints - there is no place like home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts