Photo inspiration + weekend links

source: marthastewart.com

I love this simple, yet striking centerpiece idea. You could stick with your favourite flower in varying hues or mix it up by separating the blooms in an affordable grocery store bouquet. No matching vases? Try glasses or different vases in a single colour or finish. The varying heights are what give this arrangement so much interest and you can replicate the effect with your vases or the flowers themselves. I may have to try this with my Valentine's Day bouquet (hint, hint, Husband).

We have plans to tackle a much-needed organization project in Hannah's room this weekend. What are you up to?

A few links for your weekend:

-These muffins look delicious. Even better, you make them in a blender.
-Check out this DIY transformation of basic slab doors (and that dresser is pretty awesome too). Amazing!
-I'm not sure I agree, but some food for thought if you're a home or lifestyle blogger.
-If you like Paris or history or photography, this is so cool.
-America, sometimes you really freak me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts