Thanksgiving table decor: which one would you choose?





All images via Lonny.com

Which table setting do you prefer: country rustic or gold and glam? I think I'm more of a country rustic girl, but that may be because I can see the champagne on the table ;) That said, the couch at the second table looks mighty comfy - perfect for a big meal!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers! We'll be eating not one, but two Thankgiving meals this weekend - luckily I'm running a 10K on Sunday, so I'll have earned my second helping of pie.

Happy weekend! xo

Your links:

-10 tips for cooking a Thanksgiving dinner
-As a vegetarian, this is one of my favourite turkey alternatives
-Cute Fall DIY: painted acorn garland
-Who wants to take Kirsten Grove's Interior Styling class with me?
-Speaking of decorating, love this simple guide to the rule of three
-The coolest DIY jewel earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts