Hannah's monthly photo


When you have a baby, everybody tells you how quickly the time will fly by. I was all like, "Yeah, yeah, sure," but seriously, the time FLIES by. My wee babe is already six months old!

She tried brown rice cereal for the first time this week and it was pretty funny. I don't think she could decide whether she liked it or not. We tried again today and she seemed to be leaning toward liking it.

She's mastered rolling from her back onto her tummy, but has only done the reverse a handful of times, I think by accident. Her current favourites include tummy time, her Jump & Go, fart noises, dance parties and our dog, Maddie. Dislikes include dirty diapers, getting dressed and/or undressed, and going to bed.

And yes, she does get cuter every day ;)

I'm taking a photo of Hannah every month until she turns two. You can check out the rest of her monthly photos here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts