Back to school


It's been more than 3 years since I earned my masters' degree and started working in my chosen career field. Don't get me wrong, I love my day job, but as my interest in DIY design grows, I realize I could benefit from a few lessons in colour theory, design principles and basic space planning. Plus, it would be fun!

I've been thinking about taking an interior design course for awhile, but today I pulled the trigger and registered for an introductory course at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design. I'm lucky to have a super supportive husband who immediately encouraged me to spend our hard-earned money on my little 'hobby'. My class won't start until the end of October, but I'm already excited (and a little nervous - there are only 15 of us in the class, eek!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts