Sweet Baby

My little brother (the baby of our family) and his wife are having their first baby in a few months.

My brother is one one of those freakishly talented people with an over abundance of creative skills.
I just know their baby will arrive with a camera in one hand and a mac in the other.
They are both photographers so skill with a camera is a given:-)




They don't know what they are having (so fun!) so I made them a bit of both.


Their baby shower is today and since it's in Virginia and I'm in Texas... I'm a little sad.


Needless to say, I am very excited for them! This is the last "first" baby in our family, so it's bittersweet.
 I can't wait to meet him/her in a few months!

I will share where I got all my patterns and inspirations in another post.
(By the way, they also are redoing a little old house that is amazing!
I'm hoping they will let me share some before and after photos some fine day.)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts