Goodbye....

summer.




I know summer isn't officially over, but right around this time every year something changes.

It cools off a little. (Or a lot for us since our whole summer it simmered at over 100 degrees)

The sun shifts around and falls sooner in the day.

The air gets crisper.

I feel a little sad, because as hard as I try, I can't drum up a big ol' smile at the thought of winter.

I hate being cold.

Enjoy your last few warm weeks wherever you are...

EDITED TO ADD: I know I am one of those very strange people that loves summer, heat and all!! Our summer has been one of the hottest and dryest I've seen in my 11 years of living here, but yet.... I love every bit of it!! (It helps that we have a pool to live in:-)



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts