Restoration House
Home
Happy Birthday Adam!
{hoodies}
Adam turns 30 today. We celebrated over the weekend - twice - but I have a couple of little surprises planned for today, too. It's the big 3-0, after all ;)
Happy Birthday to my very handsome husband and my very best friend!
xo
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(501)
►
November
(43)
►
October
(60)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(40)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(48)
►
February
(49)
▼
January
(51)
New York International Gift Fair
Our bedroom, currently
Home from New York
Sewing in a zipper
DIY handkerchief-style curtain
bits + pieces
Photo inspiration + links for your weekend
kids / rocks + paint
Kitchen Progress: Phase 1 Complete
randomness
don't you love...a spring clean
valentine's day
When in Santa Monica...
My Top 5 Birthday Picks
bathroom inspirational pictures
David Corle Photography - Inspiration Photos
DIY pendant lamp
washroom planning - bumping out a wall
the art of display...how do they do it
Photo inspiration + links for your weekend
turning off the auto focus
Decorating with Emerald
best of...over a cuppa with...
Happy Birthday Adam!
Lentil & Brown Rice Soup
picking fabrics
West Elm inspired planter {DIY}
new art prints
Instagram...while the magic lasts
When in Waikiki...
It's a small small world
bits + pieces
Photo inspiration + links for your weekend
the evolution of our tv room
Hannah's monthly photo
yay! a giveaway!
don't you love...a fresh start
New York
Hutch Redo - Before & After
What do you think of gallery walls?
Easy DIY: No-sew mini pom-pom trim
washroom reno - recapping the last 4 years
tweet tweet tweet
Folks, We Have a Winner!
Photo inspiration + links for your weekend
2013 - wrapping up the renos
Best of 2012
Kitchen secrets...a future family treasure
2013 Home Goals
bits + pieces
Cottage Of The Month!
►
2012
(633)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(61)
►
October
(53)
►
September
(51)
►
August
(64)
►
July
(56)
►
June
(73)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(32)
►
2011
(332)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(49)
►
October
(57)
►
September
(41)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(178)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(47)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(5)
Popular Posts
Tradition. The Hudson's Bay Co. Christmas Windows
Aubrey, Oscar, my sister and I drove down to see T he Hudson's Bay Christmas Windows this week. It was my sisters idea to go down - she ...
How to dress up an ugly floor lamp
Remember the lampshade I painted a couple of weeks ago? I used it to turn this $20 lamp from Zellers... into a cute and simple reading lamp...
2013 Etsy Gift Guide
For years I've purchased some of my favourite gifts for loved ones from Etsy sellers. I love that I can ship items directly to people, a...
pop up dinner party at home for the festive season
I love the concept of pop up parties, but in reality can be a bit hard to do. Especially with a toddler in tow. So I thought how cool would...
Hot Hot Heat (a thermostat tutorial)
No, I'm not talking about the weather (I wish). While I was at Canadian Tire shopping for plate hangers , I spotted an ENERGY STAR prog...
We Can Do It Cheaper - Ain't Nothing Like A Good Knockoff
Ok dear followers and other people that lurk:-) This week I give my " We Can Do It Cheaper Award " (just made that up) to one cre...
Piet Oudolf - master of texture garden grass design
Piet Oudolf is the master of soft textured block planting. Love the tonal blend through the flower heads and into the grasses - an edited ...
More mint-spiration...
Still feeling all thing mint this week. It reminded me of a kitchen we had three houses ago. It was truly horrid, a black and white cheque...
Value Village Shopping Spree! Yeeeeha!
http:// etsy vintage finds Do you love to thrift? I do. But you likely know that from reading my blog. Our home is a pretty good mix of DIY...
Sketches
A little break today from projects around the house due to a Dentist appointment and getting Oscar ready for Halloween! Yay! Anyhow, I thoug...
0 comments:
Post a Comment