Easy bedding refresh


Happy Valentine's Day! I picked up the February issue of Better Homes and Gardens while travelling last month and I love this simple idea to freshen up your bedding. Just add a brightly coloured or patterned fitted sheet to your boxspring and turn down your blankets to show it off - doesn't it look great? All my sheet sets are fairly neutral, so I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a fun fitted sheet to mix in.

My birthday was on Friday and I celebrated by going out to dinner at one of my favourite Greek restaurants with friends. Adam even baked cupcakes with my favourite icing topper - crushed Skor bar! He also gifted me with #5 and #2 from my recent wishlists - now you understand why I put these things together :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts