Wave Your Banner

Okay, so am I the only one who shies away from banner making? Probably so...my Type A, perfectionist personality sometimes gets the best of me and if I feel a project will not be PERFECT, I won't do it...or, at least I fear trying. I admit it. 

But this time, I had no choice. I was asked by a friend to make the banner for another friend's baby shower and of course, I said "yes". And, in procrastinator fashion, I waited until the last minute to finish it. Partly because I couldn't make up my mind about which papers to use and how to combine the chosen colors and partly because, well, you guessed it...I was scared. 

I decided to sit down and just start. 

It wasn't so bad...

 This was my first craft project since our new little one and aside from nursing in between and managing our other three and hubby out the door, it was almost painless. 
(Even though what would normally be an hour project  turned into a three hour procedure...)

And this is what I got...


Nevermind the alignment or lack of... :)

and a close up...




So, this was this was my attempt at such a creative paper banner...how about you? 

What projects are on hold or have you crossed off of your list lately? I'd love to hear about it! 

 Living fearlessly,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts