Happy Friday!

{snapped with my BlackBerry}
Adam has been working overtime to finish staining and sealing our interior doors. I snapped this picture in our garage this morning after he finished putting on the second coat of polyurethane. He used Minwax Wood Finish in Jacobean and their clear satin poly. The flash from my phone makes the finish look lighter than it actually is (in person it's all brown, not blonde), but I love that it's light enough to let the wood grain really show. The colour is really rich and warm and I can't wait to see it against our light-coloured walls and creamy white trim.

{snapped with my BlackBerry}
He still needs to get a second coat of poly on the other side of the doors, but hopefully we'll be able to hang them on Sunday and I can snap some 'after' shots to share with you early next week.

In other news, we had our first ultrasound today and got an official due date of August 14th! It's too early to tell much, but baby has arms, legs, feet, hands and all that good stuff :)

We're off to visit Adam's parents this weekend and we're going to pick up a bookshelf from my mom's house, so I may have some more basement progress to share too. What are you up to this weekend? Have a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts