Natural accessories

Is anyone else loving the PC Home line of outdoor decor, dining and enteraining pieces this year? Lots of fun colour and pattern, and great prices too. Last night while grocery shopping, I *somehow* ended up in Superstore's home decor section, in front of their rattan trays. They have a variety of shapes and sizes available, but I decided the large round tray would be perfect on my coffee table (and the $10 price tag was definitely right).


The tray's round shape and texture are just what our living room needed, and I love that we finally have a place to stash the tv remote within reach from the couch. It's also the perfect spot for a pretty vase of fresh tulips - I picked those up last night too.



What are your plans for the weekend? We're going to tackle the flooring in the nursery, so wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts