Outdoor Inspiration

As we inch closer and closer to warm weather, I find myself daydreaming about beautiful outdoor spaces. There are some really extravagant spaces out there, but I'm mostly drawn to natural, cozy spaces meant for relaxing and enjoying the beauty of the outdoors with a glass of wine and some good company (or a good book).

Creating one of these spaces is pretty far down on our project list (insert sad face), so for now I'll just have to make do with drooling over these beautiful outdoor escapes:

via House Beautiful

via

via
via Pinterest (source unknown)

via

via Pinterest (source unknown)
I had to include Shannon's amazing backyard - how cool is that garage screen?!

via
And I know this picture is small and blurry, but the space is so cool I had to include it anyway.

via Pinterest (source unknown)
Do you have an outdoor escape?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts