Pool Redo - DAY 13

I would like to say that we are coming to the end of this chapter.
Alas, it is not so...

Work day 13 fell on a Sunday and they opted to continue working since the weather was good.
I took the kids and we went to Bible study while Derek stayed home.
He managed to snap one photo of the shoes they used to stand in the pool without messing up their freshly applied... stuff.
Can't think of what it's called right now.


You can see the vivid blue in the background.
Ahhhh.
By the time I got home that day, it was dark and the pool was a quarter full of fresh water.
I knew the next day would be the turning on of the pump.
My fingernails would have been nubbins if I was a fingernail biter.
I'm not.
You should see my toenails though.
I do yoga.
Joke people.
Joke.

So by now you wise and smart ones may be wondering why the chapter is not almost completed.
You may be pleading with me to PLEASE COMPLETE THE SWASHBUCKLING CHAPTER!
I don't curse.
Swashbuckling is not a curse word but I used it here to convey great distress.
Let's just say...
Day 14 has trials in store, but it's today's trials that have me trying to adjust the buckles to my straitjacket.
Until then...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts