New Signs Here, There, Everywhere!

So a few weeks ago I made a commitment to slow down on my sign making...

Looks like I made true on that eh?



I had to whip up this baby to add a new industrial touch to the boys bathroom.


A custom order was in store for Jennifer over at The Old Painted Cottage.
(You ever check her blog out? *swoon*)


A little something to spice up the empty shelves of my Etsy store.


Been hitting the coffee hard and decided to pay homage.
I saw a version of this on Pinterest and had to try it out.
I did make some changes though.
I have to give a shout out to my brother-in-law (who never reads this) for thinking of me and saving all this metal for me to doodle on.
(This one is headed to Classic Furniture in VA)


Made another one of these, this time on the back of a fried (burnt to a crisp) metal sign.
You can find it over yonder for sale as well.

I did not paint this one!
Just pulled it out of a trash pile and cleaned it up a bit.
Cool thing is, I love both sides!

Ahh, you do to?
You can own it here.


Made this one for another customer up in New Hampshire.
She ordered a smaller version of my original Ski Rental Sign.
As well as the Fresh Produce seen on my Signs Page at the top.

There are more to show, but either not quite done or just not ready to be shown.

Thanks to Jennifer for showing me off over at her place today!
If this is your first time here then welcome!
I promise I talk about more than signs.
Promise.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts