Updates

So these days my living room is looking more like this...


My kitchen looks more like this...
(ugh, I try not to look)


And our bedroom is getting a tweaking...
(our bedroom gets tweaked quite frequently)


I bought some furniture that is getting redone so I look like a one armed paper hanger running around painting this and that and the other.
Got to admit that it is HARD to paint while holding an eight month old in one arm!

If you have put in a sign order then be assured I'm working on that too:-)

***
Speaking of sign (custom) orders...
I have come to the conclusion that I am not a miracle worker.
Hmmm, I may have already known that a long time ago.
Anyhoo...
I will only be taking custom orders on a very limited basis from now on.
You are always welcome to ask, but be prepared for a no or a "it will be about 6 months" ;-)

More updates soon with some pretty cool before and after photos!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts