Pillow talk

After a week of working in Toronto and a weekend of visiting friends in Ottawa, I arrived home today to discover that a) my husband seriously got down to business in the basement while I was gone, and b) my Etsy pillow covers had arrived!


Yes, the coffee table desperately needs to be cleaned. It's on tomorrow's to-do list.


Quite lovely, no? I'll likely add another pillow or two (when I come across the right ones), but I love how these guys help tie the room together. Now I'm even more excited for my white canvas fabric to arrive so I can get started on a permanent slipcover for the chair - I'm envisioning contrasting black piping. Thoughts?

Oh, and I can't wait to share a basement update with you! Adam made a TON of progress while I was away and the transformation is pretty incredible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts