What wasn't blogged about



A lot happened this past week. It was a little nuts, but that seems to be the theme around here.

  • It has been busy with work, launching new products (see my business blog for some highlights
  • We're gearing up for BlogPodim which is next Friday. I had lunch with Leigh Ann and Jennifer on Tuesday to go over the conversation. [Picture
  • Oscar, Aubrey and I went to the Ontario Science Centre, which was sooo much fun. [Picture] I love that we have a yearly membership - I plan on going every week during this cold, yucky weather. 
  • We bought a ottoman for our living room from Chair Table Lamp after seeing Kevin do a post about new products. We've been on the lookout for an ottoman for a long time and this was perfect. More on this next week. [Picture above]
Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts