kid style / GAP kids


As we transition to fall, I've been dressing Oscar in a few new pieces that I've picked up from the GAP when they have their 40% off sales. (They are having a sale now too, so check it out) If you have a little man in your house, you have to grab this little sweater/cardigan. It is SUCH a awesome piece. Oscar is a three year old but I bought the size 5 - it's a little big but will wear well through the fall and winter.  Also a a shout out on their pajamas - Gap Kids has the best pajamas. Since Oscar has been potty trained (yippeee!) I've avoided the footed sleepers as it's impossible for him to get undressed (quickly) if he has to go to the washroom. So I've stocked up on their 2 piece pajamas whenever they have a 40% off sale. I bought the Skull & Cross Bones style and a few others that are in the store but not showing online. Anyhow, just a little compliment on the styles offered at The Gap for boys. xo Linds

Ps., I'm kind of obsessed with The Gap & Banana Republic as they know how to do "classic" really well. I'm not one for pattern or crazy colours, so I am really loyal to these stores because they consistently offer classic looks with some style. If you find this come back in stock, grab this dress. I tried this dress on the other day while I was at Banana Republic and it sadly looked like a bathrobe on me. Booooo. I bought this dress online from Old Navy and love it. Yes. I like black. Don't judge. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts