Thirfting / Yellow


Over the last year I've become a little obsessed with buttercup yellow. When I spotted these four bowls and plates at Value Village they went straight into my basket. I think I got the yellow bug when I spotted a yellow headboard in Margot Austin's PEI place. I've also been smitten with this bedroom design for awhile now....

image via

Since I don't have any furniture I can paint yellow so I like to find little pieces that can inject a colour I love into my home without a major investment or commitment. I would love to get something major done in yellow in a room, but alas, we have no spare room to decorate. This is when I itch to start decorating our cottage, or changing things up in our home. Anyhow, here are some fun yellow finds on Etsy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts