Shopping the 50-mile yard sale




We went to the annual 50-mile yard sale in Musquodoboit Valley on Saturday. If you like yard sales, it's not to be missed. My mom came with us this year and everyone found something to take home, even Hannah. One of my favourite finds was the sweet little milk glass dish above for $1. I also took home a small blue and white plate for the growing plate wall in our dining room (50 cents), a water jug for camping ($1), a set of plastic Easter eggs (weird, but they were only 50 cents and still in their original packaging), and the awesome beach chairs below. We paid $5 for the pair.


Obviously the fabric has seen better days, but it's easily replaced and the frames are in good shape - they just need a facelift. When I was placing the fabric order for my rocker with Tonic Living (you'll have to wait and see which fabric I chose), I bought a yard of this striped outdoor fabric too.


Now I really wish beach season wasn't over...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts