Photo inspiration + weekend links

via
 
It's Friday! I have some painting to finish up this weekend (oh, guest room I'm finally going to check you off my list!), but tomorrow is all about the Color Run - and a much-needed haircut. I conveniently scheduled my haircut after the run in case I need help getting all that dye out of my hair ;)
 
Tartan is one of those designs that never goes out of style, and every Fall I go through a plaid kick. As much as I love it, I always struggle to incorporate it into my home (I have one great tartan blanket and that's about it). Here are some examples of homeowners who've done plaid in a big way - walls, upholstery - and a few low-commitment ways to get some plaid in your life - think blankets, pillows or a great coat. I think that pillow (or something similar) needs to find its way onto my couch.
 
This week's links are at the bottom of the post. There are some good ones, so make sure you scroll through!
 
Happy weekend! xo
 
via

via

via

via

via

via

Weekend reading:

-It's nice to know I'm not alone in asking myself these questions.

-I couldn't have discovered this post at a better time. I wonder how often you do this - I know I'm guilty of it.

-A really powerful art exhibit.

-Adam and I didn't start pooling our money until we got married, but it has dramatically reduced arguments over money (reduced being the key word).

-An incredibly cool DIY mirror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts