Photo inspiration + weekend links

source: the design files

source: pinterest

source: design sponge

I want to liven up the all-white plate display in our dining room and these are just a few of the images inspiring me right now. I've started by adding a couple of blue and white plates, but now I think more colour may be necessary. Should I try spray-painting one of my white plates? Hmm...

Here's some light reading for your weekend - hope it's a good one!

-I love this DIY confetti-filled frame from a pair & a spare. What a sweet and simple gift idea.
-A pretty Fall table setting on Birch + Bird
-What's better for Fall than good old mac 'n cheese - with a twist?
-A friend shared this article with me. Something to think about the next time you're around a pregnant woman.
-Old Navy is having a sale on all women's jeans. I want these in Imperial Jade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts