Australian Garden Show Sydney 2013

I had the great pleasure of going to the media preview and opening day of the very first Australian Garden Show.  This is a little bit of the Chelsea Flower Show right here, but full of Australia's top garden design talent.  

Its fab!  The show gardens are Chelsea quality, and if you are in Sydney you should get yourself down there right away.  We are having the perfect spring weather and I cannot think of a nicer way to spend the day than wondering through Centennial Park being wowed by the amazing gardens on display.  Or visit at night when the gardens are lit up to create a magical evening wonderland.

My wonderful web video producer Suzannah Cowley has caught the flavour of the show with some amazing imagery, and done a wonderful job of making a novice like me look good on camera.  We also managed a quick interview with Indira Naidoo (The Edible Balcony) who gave us some great tips on how and why we should ALL grow our own veg.


I will do a longer post next week with a little more detail on my favourites.  But for now, take the kids, they can pot up a strawberry and hold a chicken, and head down there for some serious inspiration.  

Make sure you catch my personal favourites:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts