Main Monday

Finally coming out of hiding after quite a full summer!  From here on out, Mondays around here will be known as Main Mondays. Most of you, I am sure, have heard of Joss and Main. And, if you haven't, Joss and Main is an online home décor shop offering flash sales and discounts on many hard to find items for home and life.
 
I just happen to love all the different varieties of products they offer so I decided what other better way to share my finds than right here on the RHI blog!
 
Starting off with a  few of my faves offered this week on the site:
 
Japala Jute Pouf
$192.95
Three piece set of galvanized French Inspired buckets
$27.00




Astor Arm Chair
$293.95
 
Charlotte Chandelier
$117.95
 
Milla Rug
$55.95
Caroline Settee
$455.95

 
 
  
 
 
And these are just a few of my faves from Joss and Main! Hurry over and find some of your own before the flash is over! Fortunately...there's always more! 
 

 


Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts