bits + pieces from this week



Happy Friday! This week went by rather quickly. Aubrey, Oscar and I were hit with some sickies thanks to Oscar starting pre-school. Sigh. Oscar is in pre-school. Although I love staying home with the little dude, I knew that in prep for junior kindergarten next year I should enroll him in a program that got him (and I) used to being apart. And after a rough first week I'm thankful that we no longer had tears in the mornings. :) It will be good for him, and it's also good for me. I must say, having three mornings a week free is heaven.

Aubrey and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. My Mom came to watch Oscar and we got all dressed up and headed to Ruby Watch Co. for dinner. I had heard so many amazing things about this place that I was eager to try it out. And it did NOT disappoint.  Over dinner we talked about next year - and whether we should travel for our 10th wedding anniversary. Paris, London - I'm not sure where we will go, but it's so romantic to talk about it over the nicest dinner.

The house is a mess. I'm purging my belongings, having a garage sale tomorrow and selling things on Kijiji. My tastes are forever changing and I'm not craving cleaner, lighter things - so things like this beautiful - but ornate bulletin board have found a new home.  Someone on Instagram in response to one of my "purging" posts mentioned that I must be under the sign of cancer (which I am!) as those under this zodiac sign tend to purge often. It got me reading a bit more into my sign - I find this stuff terribly interesting - I especially love this quote ... "but sometimes they become moody and refuse to leave. They can, quite literally, be crabby."  I'm sure Aubrey will find that one quite accurate. ;)

Have a great weekend! xo Linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts